Skopelos: Vacanta in 27 de instagrame

Aveti si pe roz?
Sambata noapte m-am intors din vacanta. Nu fara sa bat din picior tot drumul ca eu nu vreau acasa. N-am mai facut atata scandal de cand mergeam cu parintii la mare (and it's been a while). Asa ca pana ma adun cat sa iasa de-o poveste coerenta despre cat de frumos e sa stai degeaba pe o insula in Grecia (in cazul de fata - Skopelos), let there be #instamoments.

"I'm bored. Can we go now?", A. texted me. And we were on our way.
Prima! (la portul din Volos, at early o'clock in the morning)
Happiness hit her like a bullet in the back 
No caption needed
You don't forget your first beer (pe insula, nu in general :))
Dinner under a pomegranate tree. Life as it should be
Suitable for a traveller
From where I'm standing #1
From where I'm standing #2
Lunchtime companions
Happy hour in Skopelos. Powered by The Liquor Store 
Blissful afternoon and other boring, tedious events
Breakfast time
Why are we seduced by something as small as a front door in another country?
I'm outdoorsy (read: I like to get drunk in gardens)
Such is life
More than 50 shades of blue
Moon, Aegean and Me

From where I'm standing #3
(indian) Summertime and the living is easy
Cliseu de vacanta cu apus si mare
Wishful thinking
Fizzy bubbles in the evening, honey bubbles in the morning 
Greek carbs! I <3 td="">
Last view of beautiful Skopelos before I'm off to Thessaloniki
Happy times.

Etichete: , , , , , , ,